There are so many reasons to travel Ireland, with its warm friendly people, breathtaking scenery and legendary history. Of course, we think the best reason to plan a trip to the Emerald Isle is to golf.
We’ve sent hundreds of players to tackle the popular Ireland golf courses of Ballybunion, Lahinch, Killarney and Waterville. They’ve survived all kinds of weather, enjoyed the pub-crawls, loved the food and can’t wait to go back for more.
Day 5 full Irish breakfast—sightseeing in the Killarney area, walking tour in the Killarney Mountains, drive the Dingle Peninsula, explore the parks in and around Killarney. Overnight at Killarney Avenue
Day 6 full Irish breakfast – drive to Ballybunion and play Ballybunion New. Overnight at Tides Guest House
Day 7 full Irish breakfast – play Ballybunion Old. Overnight at Tides Guest House.
Day 8 Depart for Shannon Airport and return flight to U.S.
If you played golf in Ireland every day for a year, you would never play the same course twice. For those with less time to spare, here’s a sample of what you might do:
Day 1 arrive at Shannon Airport. Drive to Lahinch (drive time 45 mins) enjoy sightseeing spots such at Cliff of Moher and the Burren. Overnight at Vaughan Lodge.
Day 2 full Irish breakfast Golf at Lahinch Championship Links Course. Overnight at Vaughan Lodge
Day 3 full Irish breakfast Drive south to the town of Killarney (drive time 2 hour plus 30 ferry ride) Overnight at Killarney Avenue
Day 4 full Irish breakfast – Golf at Tralee. Overnight at Killarney Avenue
The Ireland Golf Package Includes:
- 2 nights double occupancy accommodations in Lahinch –Vaughan Lodge (or similar), Lahinch
- 3 nights double occupancy accommodations in Killarney –Killarney Avenue (or similar), Killarney
- 2 nights double occupancy accommodations in Ballybunion –Tides Guest House (or similar) Ballybunion
- 5 rounds of golf as courses listed above
- Full Irish breakfast daily
- Rental car with unlimited mileage during your stay
- All local taxes & services charges
- Golf course & touring map of Ireland
- Golf Carts
- Caddies (can be book and pay locally)
- CDW insurance